You have a Rubik's Cube, maybe your mother gave it to you for your birthday, maybe you actually bought it for yourself, or maybe you just found that colorful puzzle cube in the gutter, but either way... you don't know how to solve it.
This step-by-step seven-part video tutorial will stop your frustration, it will cure your stubbornness, it will save your life by picking you up of the ground and showing you how to beginner solve the Rubik's Cube.
First, see how to solve the top cross. Then, move on to the notation of the Rubik's Cube, because you can't get any further unless you know it. Next up, you'll see how to solve the F2L (First Two Layers) with the algorithms:
- U' F' U' F U R U R'
- U R U R' U' F' U' F
Now, you're ready to solve the OLL (Orientation of the Last Layer) with the algorithms:
For the Bar (---):
- F R U R' U' F'
For the L (|_ _):
- F U R U' R' F'
- R U R' U R U2 R'
The last step is here... the PLL (Permutation of the Last Layer). Use these algorithms to finish solving your Rubik's Cube like a beginner, so you can save your dignity and be a better man:
- F' L F' R2 F L' F' R2 F2
- R U' R U R U R U' R' U' R2
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades