Want to impress your friends by solving a puzzle? Watch this video tutorial to learn how to solve the Hanayama Cast Enigma metal puzzle. This Cast Enigma puzzle from Hanayama provides a difficult solution, and has a 6 out of 6 difficulty rating.
Directly from Hanayama: Patented in America in 1975, the somewhat swirled pieces of this puzzle by Eldon Vaughn must be disjoined and then put back together. I once found a smaller version of this puzzle about twenty years ago in America, but considered it impossible to solve at the time. We have made a new version maintaining the difficulty of the original and licensed it for the cast Cast Puzzle series. This is without a doubt among the most difficult of all puzzles. The key word is 'Twist'. Don't use too much force...the pieces should just slide apart.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades