There are tricks to putting together jigsaw puzzles that will make them more fun to do.
You Will Need
* A jigsaw puzzle
* A flat surface
Choose a puzzle with a picture that catches your eye. If you're a beginner, choose one with 300 to 500 pieces.
Choose a puzzle with sharp or vivid colors and distinct lines for easier assembly.
Lay out your puzzle pieces on a flat surface, separating the border or edge pieces from the inner pieces.
It's easy to miss a border piece, so don't worry if you can't find them all. They'll turn up later.
Assemble the border pieces first. This gives you a defined area to work in.
Sort the remaining pieces into piles based on colors, patterns, and shapes. After sorting these pieces, begin fitting them together.
You've just put the last piece in. Now step back and admire your achievement!
Fact: The world's largest manufactured jigsaw puzzle is 24,000 pieces.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades