It's time to solve that Rubik's puzzle of yours, but how do you do it? Erno Rubik designed these three-dimensional mechanical puzzles to be precariously difficult, unless you know a little about mathematical algorithms, then it's just a matter of time and determination.
This two-part video tutorial will teach you how to solve the Rubik's Cube F2L, OLL and PLL. Make sure you have your Rubiks Cube notation down before trying this out, and before you know it, you'll be on your way to speedsolving in no time.
F2L = First Two Layers
OLL = Orientation of the Last Layer
PLL = Permutation of the Last Layer
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades