Okay, you're sitting down, staring at this mess of colors in your hand, trying to make it look like it did when you originally bought it. The Rubik's Cube, my friend, is not as hard as you think it is.
Watch this step-by-step, nine-video tutorial on how to solve the 3x3 Rubik's Cube.
First, you need to solve the bottom white cross on the Cube. In this first two how to videos, you'll see how to do this. Learn the different methods to getting the white cross. Second, you should probably finish off that bottom cross, correctly positioning and orienting the corners. Next, do step three by positioning the middle layer edges, and see what kind of problems you can run in to when orienting them. Step four is to get the top yellow cross solved, using some simple algorithms. Then, finish the top layer off by completing the face by getting those corners in. Then, the seventh and final step: Finishing the Cube.
Learn all of the algorithms, use memorization, work on some fingertricks, and you'll be set in solving the Rubik's Cube. Then, you can start speedsolving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades