In order to solve a 5x5 Rubik's Professor Cube, you'll need to, of course, already know how to solve a 3x3 Rubiks Cube. First, you'll need to get the centers solved first, then you pair the edges (with the algorithm 2D*, R, F', U, R', F, D'*), and solve parity (with the algorithm 2R*, 2B, 2U, L*, 2U, R'*, 2U, R*, 2U, 2F, R*, 2F, L'*, 2B, 2R*), then you continue to solve it just like a normal 3x3 cube until it looks brand new, out of the plastic box.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades