Watch this four-part how to video on solving the 5x5 Rubik's Cube Professor. What, you didn't know they made them that big? Well, they do, and it's called the Professor. The 5x5 monolith.
The first step to solving the 5x5 Rubik's Cube is that you need to correctly position the center cubes on each side. Then, you need to finish the center pieces, yes, you're not done yet. The last two centers are the trickiest of the bunch, so be careful. What now? Start pairing the edges, two at a time. This is the most time consuming step of solving the 5x5 Rubik's Cube. Lastly, you need to find out if you have a parity error, by identifying some problematic edges. Then, after fixing all of the problems using the algorithms, you'll be ready to solve it completely, just like a regular Rubik's Cube.
So, get your Cube lubed up, stretch your fingers, and get ready to solve the damn thing. Practice, practice, practice -- then, maybe try some speedcubing, if you're good enough.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades