Erno Rubik's Magic Cube is a puzzle that's been frustrating people since its release in the early seventies. Erno's mystifying three-dimensional puzzle cube consists of 6 faces, 26 cubes and 54 stickers of solid colors (traditionally white, red, blue, orange, green, and yellow). The Magic Cube morphed into what is now known as the Rubik's Cube, and is one of the best selling toys on the market today.
In this two-part video tutorial, Dan Brown will teach you how to solve this modern day mystery, and the first thing you'll learn is how to cheat. If you just can't solve the 3x3 Rubiks Cube using your brain, then cheating is your only option, but don't even dare!
Dan Brown takes you through a quick intro to Rubik's Cube notation, and then jumps right in to solving the Cube with algorithms. Learn how to solve the F2L (First Two Layers), OLL (Orientation of the Last Layer), and PLL (Permutation of the Last Layer).
Solve a Rubik's Cube puzzle with Dan Brown!
List of Algorithms:
1) Fi U Li Ui
2) Ri Di R D
3) U R Ui Ri Ui Fi U F
4) Ui Li U L U F Ui Fi
5) F R U Ri Ui Fi
6) R U Ri U R U U Ri
7) U R Ui Li U Ri Ui L
8) Ri Di R D
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades