Are you a beginner Rubik's Cube solver? Can't quite figure it out yet? Too slow? Well, solving the Rubik's Cube is easy, but solving the Rubiks Cube fast is hard, just keep that in mind.
This three-part video tutorial will show you how to solve the mighty puzzle with the beginner's method. After learning the ways in the video, you'll be ready to transition to the ever popular Fridrich Method.
This video will show the basics of the Cube, the notation, algorithms, the cross, inserting corners, inserting middle edges, edge orientation, corner orientation, corner permutation, edge permutation, and finally, the finished solved product.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades