It's time to solve that Rubik's puzzle of yours, but how do you do it? Erno Rubik designed these three-dimensional mechanical puzzles to be precariously difficult, unless you know a little about mathematical algorithms, then it's just a matter of time and determination.
This two-part video tutorial will teach you how to solve the 5x5 Rubik's Professor Cube puzzle, or the V-Cube 5. The trick to solving this 5x5 Rubiks Cube Professor or the V-Cube 5 is the algorithms. Once you know the algorithms, it's a cinch every time! Make sure you can solve the Classic 3x3 and the 4x4 Cube before you attempt this.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades