It's time to disassemble your Rubik's puzzle, so how do you do it? Erno Rubik designed these puzzles to be solved, but every once in a while it is necessary to take them apart, either for cleaning, lubricating or for replacing game parts.
This video tutorial will teach you how to disassemble and reassemble 2x2 Rubik's Cube puzzles. See the process of the 2x2 Rubiks Cube disassembly and reassembly, which is very handy for the ever-necessary lubing (especially for speedsolving), curiosity and cheating (cheating is not recommended).
There are three different 2x2 puzzles that you will take apart and assemble, and they include the Rubik's Cube Mini, the Ice Cube, and the Rubik's World.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades