Solving the Rubik's Revenge Cube is similar in concept to solving the original Rubik's Cube. You still match colors and replace one piece with another, but there is an added level of complexity. Where the classic Rubik's Cube has fixed centers that determine the color of each face, every piece on the Rubik's Revenge Cube is fully moveable. It is also much more fragile than the original Rubiks Cube therefore requires greater care and precision. If you want to more... just watch and learn.
This video tutorial will show you a seven-step solution to solving the 4x4 Rubik's Cube Revenge, complete with algorithms and everything else.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades