This video tutorial will teach you how to solve the F2L (first two layers) of a Rubik's cube with a Fridrich F2L Method.
This is only the basics of solving the first step of the Rubiks Cube, which means no algorithms, just right positioning, and if you can get quick enough it should shave some time off your solves.
To do this method, you should already be able to solve the cube with the beginners method, hopefully with a average of 1:30 or less. If not, still learn it, it'll help you out.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades