This video tutorial is for beginner puzzlers who are getting more advanced in their speedsolving of the Rubik's Cube. When solving the Rubiks Cube, there are these mathematical equations called algorithms, which I'm sure you already know. But wait... what do algorithms have to do with notation? Well, in an algorithm you have a sequence of letters that tell you which sides of the cube you want to turn. Each of the six sides of the Rubik's Cube are associated with a letter and a symbol that tell you which of the sides you want to turn and what direction you want to turn it. That's what notation is, that's why you need to know it. This video will tell you everything you need to know about using Rubik's Cube notation.
R U R'U R U2 R'
R U R' Y' R2 u' R U' R' U R' u R2
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades