Need a little help solving the first part of the Rubik's Cube puzzle? The F2L (First Two Layers) could be tricky, and could get you back to square one if you don't know what you are doing, but don't worry, you'll be able to solve that Cube in no time.
Check out this two-part video tutorial on how to solve the Rubik's Cube F2L with the Jessica Fridrich Method. If you take your time and memorize this step, along with the OLL and the PLL of the Rubiks Cube, then you should have no problem solving it, or possibly even speedsolving it. Just make sure you have your algorithms down.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades