Watch this how to video to figure out how to solve the 4x4 Rubik's Cube Revenge. So, get out your Rubik's or Eastsheen Cube and watch this tutorial.
First, get the centers down. Then, pair each individual edge with one short algorithm. Then, remember how to solve the 3x3 Rubik's Cube, because it's pretty similar from here on. Then, learn how to get away from parity errors. Watch all four of these videos to see the how to to solving this 4x4 Cube.
You're probably going to need to learn about Rubik's Cube notation before trying to solve the 4x4. Wait... it covers notation, too!
Soon, you'll be on your way to speedsolving, won't you?
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades