The Rubik's Cube, originally called the "Magic Cube," is a mechanical puzzle invented in 1974 by Hungarian sculptor and professor of architecture, Erno Rubik.
If you want to learn how to solve the Rubik's Cube, then just check out this two-part video tutorial, which will have you solving it in no time.
In order to solve the Rubiks Cube, you will need to know the basics of the Cube, like how to determine what are the center, edge, and corner pieces. You will also learn a little Rubik's Cube notation, for the algorithms you will perform, listed below.
Step 1: Ui Ri U Fi
Step 2: Ri Di R D
Step 3: U R Ui Ri Ui Fi U F
Step 3: Ui Fi U F U R Ui Ri
Step 4: F R U Ri Ui Fi
Step 5: F U Fi U F 2U Fi U
Step 6: U R Ui Li U Ri Ui L
Step 7: Ri Di R D
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades