This two-part video tutorial is for beginner puzzlers who are getting more advanced in their speedsolving of the Rubik's Cube. When solving the Rubiks Cube, there are these mathematical equations called algorithms, which I'm sure you already know. With an endless supply of them out there for this puzzle, how can you possibly remember them all? By watching videos, that's how. This one will help teach you how to solve the Rubik's Cube with the 2-Look PLL method. What is a PLL? The Permutation of the Last Layer, duh!
R2' U R U R' U' R' U' R' U R'
R2 U' R' U' R U R U R U' R
(x') R U' R' U D R' D U' R' U R D2' F (x)
r2 R2' U r2 R2' U2 r2 R2' U r2 R2'
(x) R' U R' D2 R U' R' D2 l2 (x)
(x) R2 D2 R U R' D2 R U' R (x')
(y x) U R' U' L U R U' r2 U' R U L U' R' U (x y')
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades