To solve a Rubik's cube, you will need to begin by keeping in mind the 7 steps. To learn about the cube itself, you will need to take it apart. The cube has 3 types of pieces. The center pieces do not move. They are actually fixed. Every piece is unique, and every piece has a unique place. In the first step, you will need to create a cross of a single color sticker. Step 2, find the 4 corners that contain the colors of your cross. You will need to solve for these 4 pieces next. Now, you've solved one face. Step three, solve for the 4 tiles that do not contain a yellow sticker (given that your solved face was not yellow). Solving these four tiles will bring you to the point of having a solid face and 2 solid rows. When the last layer is solved, then you are done. Your goal is to make the entire bottom yellow. When this is done, solve the corners. Finally, check for all solved edges. Some cubes are unsolvable. This happens, when the cube has been taken apart and reassembled improperly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades