You can solve a Rubik's Cube, right? If not, you're in the wrong place, because this is not for beginners. You need to already be a genius before you can be a master solver, so go back to school, go back to watching television... go back to your mother, because you're not ready for this.
This video tutorial will show you how to solve the Rubik's Cube's F2L (first two layers) with the Fridrich Method. So if you got what it takes to get even faster with the Rubiks, then by all means, give this a shot, then move on to the OLL and PLL.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades