Solve a Rubik's Cube faster with F2L techniques This video is created to improve solve time on the cube. There are two qualities used toward improving solve time. One is physical-lubrication of the cube, quality, speed and finger tricks. The second is mental which includes understanding how the cube works. F2L is applied to the first two layers of the cube. You must be able to solve the cube in a minute and a half before using these techniques. The white cross is the starting point as the downface. Yellow is the upface. All corners of the cross must match. The simple method is RUR-turn the cube right clockwise, up clockwise and right counterclockwise. Use this technique when the pieces are positioned, but not oriented. Be careful not to mess up any pairs which are already in place.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades