You seem to have the Rubik's Cube down, you can solve it like no other, but you're not fast. This video tutorial will help you become a faster Rubik's Cube speedcuber with a few tricks and techniques.
If you are a beginner, there will be some things you might not understand yet, and
that's okay, don't freak out, your time will come, just follow down the following list of things to learn and you will be speedcubing in no time. Don't forget, lubrication is a key factor is speedsolving too.
Your journey to sub-15 second Rubiks Cube averages:
1: Beginner's Method
2: Keyhole Method
3: 2-look OLL
3b: 2-look PLL
7: Advanced F2L
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades