Solving puzzles can be hard, especially when it comes to Rubik's Cube. Erno Rubik's puzzles are extremely difficult, three-dimensional mechanical cubes, unless you're determined and can handle a few mathematical algorithms, then they're easy, or at least not impossible.
Watch this four-part video tutorial to learn how to solve the Rubik's Cube using the Fridrich Method. Try going step-by-step with the videos, pausing along the way until you get the hang of solving the Rubiks Cube. All it takes is a few algorithms and notation knowledge. First comes the cross, then the F2L (First Two Layers), then the 2 Look OLL (Orientation of the Last Layer), and finally the 2 Look PLL (Permutation of the Last Layer).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades