In this video tutorial, you'll learn how to solve the Rubik's Cube's PLL (Permutation of the Last Layer) with these tips and tricks. You'll learn some simple memorization techniques for PLL's, you'll be shown a website and a timer that made for the PLL's, and you'll learn some basics Rubiks Cube tips and tricks.
- Try to track some pieces (most often F2L pairs or corners).
- Try to look for patterns on top.
- If notation is easy, remember that.
- Remember you can use blend of all of the above!
- Memorize a PLL every day!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.