In this video tutorial, you'll learn how to solve the Rubik's Cube's PLL (Permutation of the Last Layer) with these tips and tricks. You'll learn some simple memorization techniques for PLL's, you'll be shown a website and a timer that made for the PLL's, and you'll learn some basics Rubiks Cube tips and tricks.
- Try to track some pieces (most often F2L pairs or corners).
- Try to look for patterns on top.
- If notation is easy, remember that.
- Remember you can use blend of all of the above!
- Memorize a PLL every day!