Ever hear of a Rubik's Cube, well, did you know that some people can actually solve the mighty puzzle? Yes, that right, they sure can, and so can you... maybe.
Check out this video tutorial on how to solve the Rubik's Cube with ease. Solving the cross is an intuitive step, so good luck finding that out on your own, and when you finally get it, you can move on to bigger and better things... the F2L (First Two Layers), OLL (Orientation of the Last Layer), and PLL (Permutation of the Last Layer).
Once you have memorized the algorithms from this Rubiks Cube solution, you should be able to average anywhere between two and five minutes. Lubing your cube and using fingertricks could bring your times down to under a minute... with a bit of practice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades