Most Rubik's cubes are not well-made or well-taken care of. They creak and turn slowly, acting like the cheap pieces of plastic that they for the most part are. There are ways though, even for cheap cubes, to make them work much more quickly and smoothly than they do out of the box. This video will show you a great method for breaking in your Rubik's Cube. It bears some risk of breaking your cube, but if you're careful your cube should be in better shape than ever when you're done, allowing you to solve the cube faster.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades