This video shows an explanation for an Advanced Edge Pairing method for the 5x5x5 Cube. The method used is as follows. First, you should match up edges on the middle layers (in the build ring) to form complete "tredges," or triple edge pieces. Then replace and store these tredges on the Up and Down faces of the cube. This method CAN be applied to any size big cube!
Once you have completely matched 8 tredge pieces and stored them on the Up and Down faces, you can then go on to solve the remaining 4 mixed up tredges left on the middle layers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades