Find out a new way to solve the Rubik's Cube made famous by Erno Rubik, master puzzle maker. Try to get the edge pieces on the last layer using a new method called partial edge control. Just watch this video tutorial to see how to solve with partial edge control on a Rubik's Cube.
This is faster than 2-Look and almost as fast as zbf2l! But here you only have to learn a couple concepts and one commutator ( R' F R F'). It can be extremely useful.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades