Below, Evgeniy Grigoriev's fully functional Rubik's Cube has been shrunk down to 10mm (that's less than half an inch). Why? Grigoriev roped in world record status with his one-of-a-kind cube fit for fairies and dwarves. Actually, I think it's too tiny even for dwarves.
*If you have freakishly tiny fingers, you can buy Evgeniy's 12mm version for $15 bucks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades