Since its invention in 1974, the Rubik's Cube has become a favorite pastime among geeks, puzzle lovers, and other similarly unique individuals. It is currently available in four basic flavors; Rubik's Mini, Rubik's Cube, Rubiks Revenge, and Professor's Cube. This video tutorial will cover the basic terminology and notation used in solutions for each.
Each cube has six faces, colored red, orange, yellow, white, green and blue, and is divided into sections called cubelets, also called the cubies or pieces, that can be rotated in groups called slices or layers. There are three different kinds of cubelets, centers which have only one colored face, edges which have two colored faces, and corners which have three colored faces.
If you want to know more about solving the Rubik's Cube with simple notation and terminology, all you have to do is watch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades