This is a video tutorial on how to use the 2-Look PLL method to solve the Rubik's Cube. You'll be able to solve the PLL (Permutation of the Last Layer) using only six algorithms as opposed to twenty-one algorithms that are required for the Fridrich PLL Method on the Rubiks Cube.
Algorithms in order:
1. x [(R' U R') D2] [(R U' R') D2] R2
2. R2 U [R U R' U'] (R' U') (R' U R')
3. [R U'] [R U] [R U] [R U'] R' U' R2
4. M2 U M2 U2 M2 U M2
5. M2 U M2 U M' U2 M2 U2 M' U2
6. x' [(R U' R') D (R U R')] u2 [(R' U R) D (R' U' R)]
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.