This video tutorial is for beginner puzzlers who are getting more advanced in their speedsolving of the Rubik's Cube. This 2-Look Method is exactly like taking 57 OLL algorithms and slimming them down to the single digits. First you orient the edges of the Rubiks Cube (or the cross if you prefer), then the corners, hence the name "2-Look OLL".
After watching this video, you should be a Rubik's Cube pro, or at least think you are.
Find the Cross: L (F U R U')(R' F')
Line Across: (F R U R')(U' R' F')
No Edges: (F R U R')(U' R' F')
1. Anti-Sune: (L' U L U')(L' U2 L)
2. Sune: (R U R' U)(R U2 R')
3. Parallel Corners: F(R U R' U')(R U R' U')(R U R' U')F'
4. Different corners: (R U2)(R2 U')(R2 U')R2 U2 R)
5. Headlights: (R2 D)(R' U2)(R D')(R' U2 R')
6. Chameleon: (r U R' U')(r' F R F')
7. Diagonal Corners: F'(r U R U')(r'F R)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades