This video tutorial is for beginner puzzlers who are getting more advanced in their speedsolving of the Rubik's Cube. This 2-Look Method is exactly like taking 57 OLL algorithms and slimming them down to the single digits. First you orient the edges of the Rubiks Cube (or the cross if you prefer), then the corners, hence the name "2-Look OLL".
After watching this video, you should be a Rubik's Cube pro, or at least think you are.
Find the Cross: L (F U R U')(R' F')
Line Across: (F R U R')(U' R' F')
No Edges: (F R U R')(U' R' F')
1. Anti-Sune: (L' U L U')(L' U2 L)
2. Sune: (R U R' U)(R U2 R')
3. Parallel Corners: F(R U R' U')(R U R' U')(R U R' U')F'
4. Different corners: (R U2)(R2 U')(R2 U')R2 U2 R)
5. Headlights: (R2 D)(R' U2)(R D')(R' U2 R')
6. Chameleon: (r U R' U')(r' F R F')
7. Diagonal Corners: F'(r U R U')(r'F R)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.