Ever hear of a Rubik's Cube, well, did you know that some people can even solve it blindfolded? Yes, that right... blindfolded.
Check out this three-part video tutorial on how to start blindsolving the Rubik's Cube. Please do not attempt to solve the Rubiks Cube blindfolded unless you are already an experienced solver. It requires the application of some complex concepts and may confuse you. In the first video, check out the algorithms you will need to memorize for the sightless solve. Then, see the application of those algorithms, to orient and permutate. In the last video, see an example of a blindsolved Rubik's Cube, to make you jealous, to make you wish you were blind at that moment, too.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades