Bored with crosswords and sudoku puzzles? Well, try your hands at a new type of puzzle: KenKen logic puzzles.
Invented by Japanese math teacher Tetsuya Miyamoto, KENKEN allows you to test your puzzle acumen and improve your math skills at the same time. KEN-KEN (kenken), KenDoku or Mathdoku is a style of arithmetic and logical puzzles sharing several characteristics with sudoku.
Watch this video tutorial to learn how to solve a simple 4x4 KenKen puzzle. The video from Math Mojo will also teach you the simple rules of KenKen, and then they walk you through solving the 4x4 Ken-Ken puzzle. Learn more.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades