If you've wanted to solve the Rubik's Cube, there's no better tutorial than this. In this video, you'll learn how to solve the Rubik's Cube with the Fridrich Method.
The first video shows you the basic cube notation and how to work it, along with an introduction to the Jessica Fridrich Method algorithms. Videos 2 through 4 discuss every possible algorithm (42) for solving the F2L (first two layers). 5 through 8 show you all 57 algorithms for the OLL (orientation of the last layer), and 9 and 10 go over the PLL (permutation of the last layer).
Solving the Rubiks Cube takes time, so use your time wisely... learn the algorithms.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades