Learn how to solve a Rubik's cube in ninety seconds in this video. You'll learn that there are couple of common methods used to solve the cube. The Petrus method which starts with the corner and the Friedrich method which starts at the bottom and moves up. The presenter shows how he uses several methods and algorithms to create seven steps to a solved cube. The first step is to make a cross on the bottom layer. The second step is to correctly place the bottom corner pieces. The third step is to place the bottom pieces with the middle edge pieces. The forth step is to put a cross on the top. The fifth step is to correctly place the last corner pieces. The sixth step is correctly rotate the last corner pieces. The last and seventh step is to assemble the last edge pieces. After completing these steps, you'll have a solved cube!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades