This video is a collection of useful tips and tricks for solving the OLL (Orientation of the Last Layer) and the PLL (Permutation of the Last Layer) of the mighty Rubik's Cube.
Learn about learning the algorithms needed and their inverse along with some memorization techniques to help you out.
For a list of algorithms used in solving the Rubiks Cube, go to http://www.cubewhiz.com, which will help you out drastically, if you want to be helped.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades