Watch and learn how to solve the Hanayama Cast Chain metal puzzle in this video tutorial. The Hanayama Cast Chain is a 6 out of 6 for difficulty.
Listen to what Hanayama says: There's a whole world of wisdom wrapped up in this Oskar masterpiece. The three pieces can be separated and then joined again in their original form. What's special about this puzzle is that it can be solved three different ways, depending on which of the three pieces is chosen as the middle piece. Solving this puzzle requires an especially subtle kind of working of the pieces, the kind that often leaves the victim struggling in frustration. Keeping in mind its chainlike behavior and using your feeling to your advantage is the best way to attack this. The key word is 'chain'.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades