Erno Rubik had no idea his three-dimensional, mechanical puzzle cube would be so popular when he designed it, but he did know it would perplex problem-solvers all over the world. In order to solve the Rubik's Cube, you need to know a little bit about math, specifically algorithms. In this video tutorial, learn how to solve the 4x4 Rubik's Cube Revenge the easy way. If you can solve the Classic Rubiks Cube, this 4x4 Rubik's Cube Revenge should make things a little more difficult.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades