There are all sorts of crazy Rubik's cubes these days, from the gargantuan 7x7x7 models all the way down to the 2x2xx2. Whatever happened to the plain old 3x3x3 Rubik's Cube? Whatever the case, this video is about one of the weirder styles of cube, the 2x3x3 "Domino". It's not even a cube! This video will show you how to solve a Rubik's domino from any starting position. The instructions are very clear, and should have you solving this interesting "cube" in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades