This video tutorial is for beginner puzzlers who are getting more advanced in their speedsolving of the Rubik's Cube. When solving the Rubiks Cube, there are these mathematical equations called algorithms, which I'm sure you already know, but in this algorithms you may find the need to mirror them, or reflect them, to get the exact opposite, forming a new algorithm. Well, this video will teach you all about how to reflect or mirror algorithms for the Rubik's Cube.
R = L'
R' = L
L = R'
L' = R
U = U'
U' = U
F = F'
F' = F
D = D'
D' = D
B = B'
B' = B
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades