Need a little help solving the last part of the Rubik's Cube puzzle? Permutating the last layer could be tricky, and could get you back to square one if you don't know what you are doing, but don't worry, you'll be able to solve that Cube in every possible PLL situation.
Check out this video tutorial on how to solve the Rubik's Cube with the G Permutations. If you take your time and memorize this step, along with the rest of the permutations for solving the Rubiks Cube, then you should have no problem solving it, or possibly even speedsolving it.
See how to recognize the G Permutations for a Rubik's Cube solve. The G Permuation is the hardest perm to identify, a three corner switcher and a three edge switcher together.
R (U R') y' (R2 u') (R U') (R' U R') u R2
(R2 u') (R U') R (U R') u (R2 B) U' B'
F' U' F R2 u (R' U) (R U') (R u') R2
R2 u (R' U R') U' (R u') R2 F' U F
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades