Is your V-Cube puzzle bothering you? Panagiotis Verdes designed these puzzles just like Erno Rubik designed his Rubik's Cubes, only bigger and more challenging. Sometimes they can be less than perfect, so what do you do?
This video tutorial will teach you how to modify the V-Cube 5 to remove outer layer clicking. Some of the V-Cubes don't have the bump-like feel to them, but if yours does, you may want to get rid of it and resort back to the original smooth feeling of the V-Cube 5 puzzle. You'll need to learn how to disassemble it first, then learn how to use a knife and sandpaper... then you're ready for this V-Cube mod.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades