In order to make crossword puzzles, you have to have an extensive vocabulary, and that doesn't mean including vulgar words into your crossword puzzle, except maybe boner. Your puzzle design must be symmetrical, of course, and perhaps the standard grid size of 15x15.
It's easiest to work from the biggest words to the smallest words, but not small words like two or one letter words, because they aren't allowed.
So, if you want to be the next Will Shortz, just check out this video tutorial to make intelligent crosswords puzzles for the masses.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades