Craftsperson Ceal Pedersen, from Heirloom Puzzles, shows you how to make wooden jigsaw puzzles with her own creative touches, geared towards kids.
First, start with a puzzle design phase, sketching, then painting most designs. Then, to make multiple wooden jigsaw puzzles, go to the copy shop and make vivid duplicates of your painting. Trim them and glue them to a piece of 1/4-inch medium density fiberboard with a quick drying varnish. Next, apply two coats of varnish to the outside to protect the picture. Then, saw away the wooden edges and smooth with a belt sander. Sooner or later, you'll start cutting the puzzle pieces out with a blade saw. The smaller the child, the bigger the puzzle pieces.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades