This video shows viewers how to create a wood labyrinth in which you can roll a small ball through a maze, trying not to allow the ball to fall into the hole. You will need some boards of wood which you will need to cut to the correct dimensions. You will need to create a box-like structure which will have an opening near the bottom from which you can retrieve your ball if it falls in a hole. After designing the template for your wood labyrinth, you should then proceed to make holes in the top of your box which will serve as traps large enough for your ball to fall through. Then, small pieces of wood will be attached to the top of the box to act as walls for the ball. You now have your wood labyrinth.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades