Want to make a Rubik's Cube just like Erno Rubik? Of course you do, but before you start making all of the intrinsic mechanisms of the classic Cube, maybe you should start out a little simpler.
This video tutorial will teach you how to make professional-looking 1x1 Rubik's Cubes from Legos. Just dig up your old Legos and get ready to make a 1-inch by 1-inch replica, directly proportional to all of your other Rubiks Cubes.
With a little Photoshop skills, or Microsoft Office Publisher or Paintbrush, and a scanner and printer, the stickers will be a cinch. You'll also need a ruler, scissors, a paper cutter, clear packing tape, a glue stick, Lego bricks (or blocks), superglue, a box cutter, sandpaper and black paint.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades