This video presents a mathematical puzzle which is to be solved by the viewer. The solution is posted in an alternate video, but this video presents the problem of a four digit number which is the square of a smaller number. The first two digits of the square are the same as each other and the last two digits are the same as each other as well. The video calls for the viewer to find the integer whose square is this four digit number without the use of a calculator, although abacuses are allowed. By searching for the answer to this problem, the viewer can challenge his or her mathematics skills, checking their answer in the video which follows with the solution.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades