Has a Rubik's Cube got you stumped? This video demonstrates how to understand notation in a three-by-three cube. Step one of the video is to understand that there are three types of pieces in a cube. One is a center pieces, these demonstrate what the color of the side must become. Next, is an edge piece. This is one piece with two stickers. Lastly, there is a corner piece. This is a corner on the cube. It has three stickers. Finally, once you understand the notation of the pieces of the cube, the author of the video demonstrates how there are only a few possible places upon which the specifically colored piece can be placed to solve the puzzle. The video then ends with a quick example of a randomly messed Rubik's Cube being solved.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades