It's time to disassemble your V-Cube puzzle, so how do you do it? Panagiotis Verdes designed these puzzles just like Erno Rubik designed his Rubik's Cubes, only bigger and more challenging. Every once in a while it is necessary to take them apart, either for cleaning, lubricating or for replacing game parts.
This video tutorial will teach you how to disassemble and reassemble the V-Cube 6 puzzle. See the process of the 6x6 V-Cube 6 disassembly and reassembly, which is very handy for the ever-necessary lubing (especially for speedsolving), curiosity and cheating (cheating is not recommended).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades